We anticipate a reopening of our show room for normal business hours on Friday, June 5th along with the Governor’s reopening of Lancaster County. Here are some things we are doing to ensure you have a safe shopping experience:
· All customers and employees are required to wear a mask inside the store.
· The number of customers inside the store at one time will be limited.
· Jewelry and watches are disinfected after each showing.
· Store surfaces are sanitized regularly.
· Employees are required to wash hands after each customer interaction.
· Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
· We offer contactless payment options (ApplePay, Chip Card Reader, PayPal)
We will continue to offer daily curbside repair pickup and drop-off for your convenience.
Normal Hours Mon-Fri 10a-6p; Sat 10a-2p
Starting Friday, May 15th, we will open for curbside business. This includes picking up purchases and dropping off jewelry repair items.
Our showroom will remain closed. Please continue to browse our website, Instagram, and Facebook to see the beautiful pieces we have available, and don’t hesitate to make an in- person shopping appointment.
For jewelry and watch repair drop-off, we have created a detailed process below. Our goal is to be able to serve you while keeping everyone safe. We’ll greet you wearing a mask for your protection, and kindly ask for you to wear one as well. If you need to be sized, we will have sanitized metal ring sizers ready for you. You can stay in your car the entire time.
Steps for Jewelry Repair:
1) Print and fill out the Repair Request Form to the best of your ability and sign the Agreement at the bottom of the form.
2) Drive up to the store and call us to let us know you’re here. We’ll be right out to collect your items and give you a claim check.
For Watch Battery Replacement/Band Sizing:
Drive up to the store and call us to let us know you’re here. We’ll be right out to collect your watch. If you would like to wait, we ask that you park in the parking lot. Most battery and band replacements take 10-15minutes or can be dropped off and picked up later if you prefer. Contactless payment options are available.
When We Will Contact You
If we have questions, we will contact you. Otherwise, we will contact you when your item is ready to be picked up and will arrange a date and time to do so. The average turnaround time for jewelry repairs is typically 7-10 days.
We ask your patience, as this process is new to us! We thank you for your continued support and trust and, as always, will work hard to take care of all of your jewelry needs.